Approx. Rs 55,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
Our Tensile Strength Tester are used in HDPE and PP bag testing.
Tensile Strength Tester is based on constant rate of traverse principle in which one end of the test specimen is held in a stationary grip, while the other end is made to move at a known fixed speed with the help of motor, gear box and screw arrangement.
TEXCARETM Tensile Strength Tester
- Capacity of Tester with accuracy of 100g. : 250 Kgf. and 500 Kgf.
- S Type Load Cell fixed with Top Grip
- Traverse Speed - 300 mm /min.
- Max. Grip Separation –1000 mm
- Min. Grip Separation – 25 mm
- Top Grip is fixed and Bottom Grip is Movable Type.
- Elongation measurement by Steel Scale and Digital Counter Meter Both.
- Digital Display of Load and Elongation.
- Peak Value of Last test can be read.